Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Orly Fancy Fuchsia with OPI Black Shatter

Not gonna lie, I'm not a huge fan of the shatter trend. That didn't stop me from picking up some China Glaze crackles and Black Shatter, though. But ultimately, I like Konad and tape mani's over crackle polishes because you're really limited with crackle. Even with different colors of it, I just think it's way too prominent over the base color, and aside from painting in different directions, there's not really anything else you can do with it.

So while I just talked about how it's not my favorite, I still decided to put it over yesterday's mani with Orly Fancy Fuchsia. I wanted to do something different to FF, but really was not in the mood to take the time to do something more intricate (I suppose that makes a point that crackles aren't all THAT bad). So here it is:

Orly Fancy Fuchsia Swatch OPI Black Shatter

OPI All Rose Lead to Rome Swatch Konad

OPI All Rose Lead to Rome Swatch Konad

OPI All Rose Lead to Rome Swatch Konad

2 coats Orly Fancy Fuchsia
1 coat SV
1 coat OPI Black Shatter
1 coat OPI Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment